- 3 Cabins
- Water Toys
Need to know
- Kindly note, all prices are in USD.
- Crew: (Coast Guard Bareboat Regulations requires customers to pay all Crew fees directly to Crew Agency. You will receive an email/text with information about Crew Payment.
- Boat capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local Coast Guard, kindly check the maximum capacity for boat before booking, in order to avoid inconveniences and penalties.
- Charters may be booked for blocks of 4, 6, and 8 hours.
- Half-Day (4 hours) is for local cruising only, Full-Day (8 hours) may be used for longer distances or island hopping.
- Fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas, high-speed cruising will require an extra fee for fuel.
- A standard 30% APA is collected for multi-day charters, which covers expenses during your charter including: Fuel, docking fees, food, and beverages. Any leftover APA funds after your charter has concluded, may be applied towards crew gratuity, or you can choose to have these refunded.