- Location: Miami River
- 3 Staterooms
- 4 Showers
- Cruising Speed 22 Knots (Max 34)
- 2 Jet-skies
- 2 Sea-bobs
- Water mats
- Pool (only on Full-Day bookings)
- Fee includes: Toys, and gratuity
- Food and Alcohol are not included
Need to know
- Kindly note, all prices are in USD.
- Boat capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local Coast Guard, kindly check the maximum capacity for boat before booking, in order to avoid inconveniences and penalties.
- Charters may be booked for blocks of 4, 6, and 8 hours.
- Half-Day (4 hours) is for local cruising only, Full-Day (8 hours) may be used for longer distances or island hopping.
- Fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas, high-speed cruising will require an extra fee for fuel.
- A standard 30% APA is collected for multi-day charters, which covers expenses during your charter including: Fuel, docking fees, food, and beverages. Any leftover APA funds after your charter has concluded, may be applied towards crew gratuity, or you can choose to have these refunded.